Katherine Sas's Blog.
- Feeling a Glimmer of Purpose – “The Doctor Falls” Review
- My First Friend – “World Enough and Time” Review
- Doors Between Worlds – “The Empress of Mars” & “The Eaters of Light” Reviews
- On Mythmoot IV and moments of wonder
- Fake News Central – “The Pyramid at the End of the World” & “The Lie of the Land”
- Academy Awards Amy H. Sturgis Art A Song of Ice and Fire Buffy the Vampire Slayer Children's Literature CS Lewis Doctor Who Dystopian Literature Fairy-tales Fantasy Fantasy Literature Film Game of Thrones George R.R. Martin Gothic Literature H.P. Lovecraft Harry Potter Jamie Mathieson JK Rowling John Granger Joss Whedon JRR Tolkien Kat and Curt's TV Re-View Literature Mark Gatiss Medieval Literature Movies Mythgard Institute Mythopoeic Society Neil Cross Neil Gaiman Peter Harness podcast Reading Russell T. Davies Science Fiction Sherlock Holmes Signum University Steven Moffat The Hobbit The Hunger Games The Inklings The Lord of the Rings The Tolkien Professor Toby Whithouse Tom Shippey Travis Prinzi Verlyn Flieger Writing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Sarah Dollard
Before recording our latest episode, my podcasting co-host Curtis and I chatted a bit about this new series of Doctor Who. I confessed (or rather, whined) that while I understand all of the reasons and logic I wished they would … Continue reading
I’m putting these together, although they are the lone non-two-part pair of the season. Indeed, you could almost make “Face the Raven” part one of the three-part finale (quite like how “Utopia” set up “The Sound of Drums” while still … Continue reading